Boosted Duel Results not working

Forums Members Area Help Boosted Duel Results not working

• Creator
    Topic
    GreaterGanjiGreaterGanji
    Participant

Since a couple of updates ago I can’t get boosted results (from the advanced tab or Duel Results) when in trainer mode or when farming npc’s/gate. I tried injecting manually and that also doesn’t work.

The solution from the other thread didn’t work, I am using the owner/admin account and have full permissions with everything.

It worked fine a few weeks ago and I didn’t change anything, it started happening right before the Superb Tea event.

[attachment=743][attachment=744]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello GreaterGanji,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Are you using a modded .dll?

Can you please uncheck everything in the advanced tab, activate boosted duel results and post a screenshot of the scores when Duelit finished a duel.

GreaterGanjiGreaterGanji
    Participant

I am using the “autoduel_alwayswin” .dll from the mods thread.

[attachment=745][attachment=746]

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    GreaterGanji wrote:
    I am using the “autoduel_alwayswin” .dll from the mods thread.

I meant without trainer mode, you may also wanna try without a modded .dll.

Are you actually sure that you are using the always win .dll from here? I’m not 100% sure now but i don’t think that you can get a quick victory with that.

GreaterGanjiGreaterGanji
    Participant

I was auto-dueling using fur hires so that’s why it was a quick victory.

I couldn’t find a solution messing with the files so I just used a 2 week old system restore point and rolled back to that and now it seems to be working, still no idea what caused it but it’s fixed now.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.