BEST PVP DECK FOR LOSING DUEL +250 EXP

Forums Members Area General Discussion BEST PVP DECK FOR LOSING DUEL +250 EXP

• Creator
    Topic
    eichi99eichi99
    Participant

Dont use PVP disconnect for PVP duels, use deck that destroy yourself on turn 2 or 3 is much faster. And avoiding suspicious action detection by Konami.
    SET FARMTYPE TO DUEL :

Here is my deck :

ALL FARMABLE

Spells :
    3x CYBERNETIC FUSION SUPPORT (SR) : pay half your LP support for fusion machine type
    (from Zane farm)

3x TOON WORLD (SR): pay 1000 LP
    (from Pegasus farm)

2x Enchanting Fitting Room (SR) : Pay 800 LP to special summon all level 3 or lower normal monster from 4 top cards of your deck. If not, return it all to deck.
    (from Chazz farm)

3x HIEROGLYPH LITOGRAPH (N) : pay 1000 LP for hand limit size to 7
    (from Ishizu Isthar farm)

3x ABYSSAL DESIGNATOR (N) : pay 1000 LP declare TYPE and ATTRIBUTE (AI will automatic select LIGHT DRAGON), enemy will be forced to send 1 monster to grave from hand/deck. If they dont have, you can see their hand and deck
    (from Standard Duelist farm)

3x SEAL OF THE ANCIENTS (N) : pay 1000 LP to see facedown opponent card(s)
    (from Standard Duelist farm)

Traps :
    3x DESTRUCTION OF DESTINY (R) : send 3 top of your deck, take 1000 damage for non monster card. THIS CARD WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU IN TURN 2 IF OPPONENT DONT NEGATE IT.
    (from Phoenix/Destiny Hero Deck)

TOTAL 20 CARDS.

AI will automatically play all spells that will deplete your LP until it cannot. Pray that you will draw DESTRUCTION OF DESTINY on first turn. AI will set it, and activate it on the enemy turn. You will lose, and your opponent will happy. They wont report you. 

If you dont draw TRAP on first turn. On turn 2 your opponent will definitely kill you because your LP will be very low, and your field and hand will close to empty.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    demeitridemeitri
    Participant

Small correction. Toon world is from pegasus. Anyway thanks. I asked this very same question but havnt gotten an answer… i will use my suicide deck going frwd. Cause Konami hit me with a hard suspension.

eichi99eichi99
    Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.