Battle Damage not working w/ new GG .txt

Forums Members Area Help Battle Damage not working w/ new GG .txt

• Creator
    Topic
    Versatile97Versatile97
    Participant

Im Stage 54. Been using Duelit and GG since Stage 16.

huh_2.png

huh.png

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GoofGoof
    Participant

Unfreeze effect damage and freeze attack damage to 3000+ then make an attack. You could also try freezing just Highest Battle Damage to 3000+, but I can’t remember if that worked or not.

Since you haven’t said what mission, I presume it’s the “Inflict 3000+ damage in a single attack vs Kaiba”, or whatever it is?

Versatile97Versatile97
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Since you haven’t said what mission, I presume it’s the “Inflict 3000+ damage in a single attack vs Kaiba”, or whatever it is?

yea, it’s that mission.

Versatile97Versatile97
    Participant
    Goof wrote:
    Unfreeze effect damage and freeze attack damage to 3000+ then make an attack. You could also try freezing just Highest Battle Damage to 3000+, but I can’t remember if that worked or not.

I’m currently Stage 54. This picture is for Stage 50. I am doing this for my brother.

Screenshot_2017_08_23_23_11_56.jpg

GoofGoof
    Participant

Unfreeze everything except the attack damage address down the bottom. Freeze that to 4000+ and attack with a monster. Does that cause a large damage value, and if so does it pass the mission?

If it causes the large attack but doesn’t pass the mission you might need to freeze the other battle damage addresses to 4000+ as well.

combocombo
    Participant

hi peeps, 

question for my quest

what you mean free and unfreeze?

thnx

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.