Basic information for leveling your characters

Forums Members Area General Discussion Basic information for leveling your characters

• Creator
    Topic
    katip0katip0
    Participant

With a few new characters released recently and with the current bonus xp event, I figured I’d make a post outlining how many wins it will take to level your characters up and how you can do so. 

You can view how many victories/xp to level up on this reddit posting, this is for a standard 500xp/win. 

During this bonus xp event, you’ll need 608 victories to get a level 1 character to level 40; this level up results in 2290 gems gained.When the bonus xp event is over, you’ll need 912 victories. 

The best way to power level is facing level 10 legendary duelists. Alternatively, you can also use the boosted duel orb.
    The boosted duel orb gives roughly 70-78 NPC duelists worth of farming per session. 
    To level a character to max using only the boosted duel orbs, you’d spend roughly $18 on boosted duel orbs.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

nice.

NsBitNsBit
    Participant

Thank you for this!

katip0katip0
    Participant
    NsBit wrote:
    Thank you for this!

No problem!

NerfmahNerfmah
    Participant

I’m only getting 55ish per orb, is there something not working?

katip0katip0
    Participant
    Nerfmah wrote:
    I’m only getting 55ish per orb, is there something not working?

I’m assuming that it probably ends up depending on load times, which have to do with the hardware you’re running your emulator on and probably even your internet connection to an extent.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.