Ban wave?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Ban wave?

• Creator
    Topic
    MattyMattMattMattyMattMatt
    Participant

Just got banned. Was wondering if anyone else did too. I can’t say what triggered it. Bot behaviour? Steam version? Consistent duel results? Possibly people reporting? Switching between several versions?

I’ll take this as my sign to retire from this game that I mostly just bot. Hahaha

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    devilgodzzdevilgodzz
    Participant

They do respond to my emails. Back then I played way back during the launch + pegasus event. I lost my data and had to seek help. They responded, but not with satisfying news :/

1manarmy1manarmy
    Participant

I think from what I read PVP may have triggered it, you said you would leave it on all day(not good) or manual report from someone on PVP due to the bot farming. PVP is server sided, too many disconnects could trigger a ban and it’s understandable. I would like to add that I use a paid modded apk from Hokage424 his versions are the safest and always patched for the latest version for added ban protection and never had any issues for the longest after 6 months plus. But to anyone if you’re going to use modded apk plus the bot use a paid modded apk not those free ones. You don’t need PVP farm just do the boosted orbs and you’ll have thousands of keys safely on offline story mode.

Participant

So, I’m no longer banned. I’ve been checking every day, and now after this newest update, I’m good again.

I have no idea what happened.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    MattyMattMatt wrote:
    So, I’m no longer banned. I’ve been checking every day, and now after this newest update, I’m good again.

I have no idea what happened.

hahahah. classic konami

Participant

And banned again. Last time I got banned with the tower event update. This time with the duelist city update (or whatever the event is called). I’m not really bothered, I’ll just keep checking back, I just think it’s funny.

Emailed them, see if they respond this time.

sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant
    MattyMattMatt wrote:
    And banned again. Last time I got banned with the tower event update. This time with the duelist city update (or whatever the event is called). I’m not really bothered, I’ll just keep checking back, I just think it’s funny.

would like to know if they respond. and what they wrote. since im banned for the 2nd time too.

Participant
    sroroxd wrote:
    would like to know if they respond. and what they wrote. since im banned for the 2nd time too.

They asked for my id and a description of the issue. It’s just a game, so it’s not the end of the world.

Participant
    sroroxd wrote:
    MattyMattMatt wrote:

They responded. All it said was that I was banned. Hoping to get more clarification.

EDIT: Still refuse to further clarify. Now I’ve asked if it’s permanent or temporary.

sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant
    MattyMattMatt wrote:
    sroroxd wrote:
    MattyMattMatt wrote:

They responded. All it said was that I was banned. Hoping to get more clarification.

EDIT: Still refuse to further clarify. Now I’ve asked if it’s permanent or temporary.
    thx for update. hmm hope they will unbann it!

sroroxdsroroxd
    Participant
    MattyMattMatt wrote:
    sroroxd wrote:
    MattyMattMatt wrote:

Quote:
    thx for update. hmm hope they will unbann it!

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    MattyMattMatt wrote:
    sroroxd wrote:
    MattyMattMatt wrote:

One of the banned accounts was unbanned again 1 week later. Just like every other ban yet.

Participant

We’ll see, so far, still banned. Last time I was unbanned when the event ended, so who knows.

PretenderPretender
    Participant

Just got banned myself. I was having app issues with Duelit. It kept crashing after a duel was finished. But the duel would be stuck in speed up mode, so the app would crash. It did this about 3-4 times. Once I got around to trying to log in and fix the issue my account was suspended.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    Pretender wrote:
    Just got banned myself. I was having app issues with Duelit. It kept crashing after a duel was finished. But the duel would be stuck in speed up mode, so the app would crash. It did this about 3-4 times. Once I got around to trying to log in and fix the issue my account was suspended.

Mmm you joined Duelit 5 days ago. What kind of mods/hacks have you used before so we can find out what caused that. (The problems that your windows detected Duelit as a virus didn’t get you banned btw).

Also which functions did you use and did you create a new account or was it an older one.

Participant

Right now I am still banned. I check about once a week, because I wonder, but it’s not a big deal either way.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Ban wave?’ is closed to new replies.