AutoIt Error: Line 4321

Forums Members Area Help AutoIt Error: Line 4321

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #53504
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

    Hello ayOitztuan,

    Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

    In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

    Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

    This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

    #53505
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Did you extract Duelit? Do you see all the config files in your duelit folder?

    #53506
    ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant

    Yeah, i have all the config files in one folder on my desktop.

    #53507
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Does your excludeConfig.ini (or excludeConfig_new.ini if you are using the new npc detection method) have any lines in it?

    #53508
    ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant

    Duelit never created that file in the duelit folder.

    EDIT: This is all thats in the folder. https://imgur.com/wFcxnyt

    #53509
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    ayOitztuan wrote:
    Duelit never created that file in the duelit folder.

    EDIT: This is all thats in the folder. https://imgur.com/wFcxnyt

    Then your windows defender / antivirus or any other program is blocking Duelit from creating it, try disabling it and restart. You also shouldn’t have 2 sessions folder in there, which you have.

    #53510
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    Actually there might be a bug in there, can you please try the Duelit version below and try again

    #53511
    ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant

    I’ve disabled Windows Defender completely. It looks like theres only 1 session folder now. But it still crashes with that error each time.

    #53512
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    check my latest post above

    #53513
    ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    ayOitztuan wrote:
    Duelit never created that file in the duelit folder.

    EDIT: This is all thats in the folder. https://imgur.com/wFcxnyt

    Then your windows defender / antivirus or any other program is blocking Duelit from creating it, try disabling it and restart. You also shouldn’t have 2 sessions folder in there, which you have.

    steilz wrote:
    Actually there might be a bug in there, can you please try the Duelit version below and try again

    I’ll give this a go and report back. Thanks.


    steilz wrote:
    check my latest post above

    So far, so good! Thanks for the troubleshoot.

    #53514
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

    nice, thanks for reporting.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.