Autoit Error

Forums Members Area Help Autoit Error

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Are u restarting Duelit? Minimizing it? Moving it somewhere? It can’t detect your window anymore.

narutoblade45narutoblade45
    Participant

I’ll restart it cause it would say “ no end detected “ and it would stay on the pvp screen for minutes

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Screenshot Duelit and duel links when that happens then.

You must restart Duelit as well when u restart duel links.

Participant

this is what it shows it will stay like that for 10 minutes

Attachments:
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

What is the Duel Links screen doing at that point? (that’s why i asked for a screenshot, there are various things you could have done wrong which is nearly impossible to debug without screenshots.)

Also, 30 seconds may be too low? Have you ever tried changing it? Is the normal pvp duel function working?

Participant

Yeah normally i keep the timer at 36 seconds for the disconnect and it works perfectly fine it was working for weeks and now it just stopped working

Participant

this is what pops up the ” no end detected ” Keeps popping up i have voice lines turned off as well

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Why don’t u try to change your disconnection seconds to something higher?

Participant

Alrighty I’ll try 50

Participant

So i set it to 45 and 50 and it freezes again

Attachments:
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Why don’t u just try something really high instead of increasing by little steps? To see if it generally works for you. If not, use the duel method.

Also why is duel links still at the DUEL screen after unfreezing like 5 times? Does it actually ever resume the game?

Participant

No it doesnt it literally just freezes for like 4-5 minutes i can try dueling the gate and see if that works

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

No it doesnt it literally just freezes for like 4-5 minutes i can try dueling the gate and see if that works

Can’t really tell you why it ain’t unfreezing for you, i tested the function and it seems to work fine still.

I’d simply suggest using the duel pvp mechanics, not the disconnection method, as it proves to be more safe anyways.

Participant

The pvp method works better thanks

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.