Autofarm KoG?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Autofarm KoG?

• Creator
    Topic
    Auron93Auron93
    Participant

Is it possible set Duel It to reach automatically KoG?
    If Yes, How?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Check out the PVP tutorial, alltho i don’t think KOG is a realistic goal, Legend is possible and has been reached a couple of times.

Auron93Auron93
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Check out the PVP tutorial, alltho i don’t think KOG is a realistic goal, Legend is possible and has been reached a couple of times.

I saw pvp tutorial, but I didn’t understand well How Can I reach Legend

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There’s no premade formula, it highly depends on your cards, then simply watch the bot play your deck and modify the card_db.ini to your needs, however, it is probably way faster by just using the PVP bot for farming keys/gems instead of reaching certain competitive levels.

There are are few pvp bot decks on the discord server, alltho i don’t know how updated they are.

Auron93Auron93
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    There’s no premade formula, it highly depends on your cards, then simply watch the bot play your deck and modify the card_db.ini to your needs, however, it is probably way faster by just using the PVP bot for farming keys/gems instead of reaching certain competitive levels.

There are are few pvp bot decks on the discord server, alltho i don’t know how updated they are.

Can you link me the Discord Channel? 
    I see only Welcome and Public Area on it…

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Because you ignored the answer you got from the bot.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.