Autdueling

Forums Members Area Help Autdueling

• Creator
    Topic
    Danger_StrangerDanger_Stranger
    Participant

I’m trying to farm drop skills in casual duels and I turned off the disconnect feature because I’ve been reading that more and more people are getting suspended for it. 

Are there any specific decks that the autoduel does well with in PVP? Or do I need to customize the lines in the code? For example, I tried to let the autoduel play with red-eyes in PVP and it’s using cosmic cyclone on myself, using treach on my self… etc… 

If not, I’ll just switch the deck to a suicide burn so that I can farm drop skills. Considering the computer is already good at fucking me over, it should be amazing with this deck tongue.png (Lol just being sarcastic, not trying to throw shade at this amazing program you’ve created)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello Danger_Stranger,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

superpenguin1superpenguin1
    Participant
    Danger_Stranger wrote:
    I’m trying to farm drop skills in casual duels and I turned off the disconnect feature because I’ve been reading that more and more people are getting suspended for it. 

Are there any specific decks that the autoduel does well with in PVP? Or do I need to customize the lines in the code? For example, I tried to let the autoduel play with red-eyes in PVP and it’s using cosmic cyclone on myself, using treach on my self… etc… 

If not, I’ll just switch the deck to a suicide burn so that I can farm drop skills. Considering the computer is already good at fucking me over, it should be amazing with this deck tongue.png (Lol just being sarcastic, not trying to throw shade at this amazing program you’ve created)

yes you need to edit that file to better suit the deck. 

use a more simplistic deck. 

according to the stat page on the app ive botted on this account 14000+ pvp disconnects without issue.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.