Are the bots capable of using farm decks?

Forums Members Area General Discussion Are the bots capable of using farm decks?

• Creator
    Topic
    Coreymax123Coreymax123
    Participant

Are the bots capable of using farm decks, for example cloudian ra farm deck, to get max duel assessment without using any sort of hacks (I want to be under the radar as much as I can lol) would help saving my gate keys as well as I’m currently using x3 to get quick exp and max duel assessment

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    peachesrcoolpeachesrcool
    Participant

you would have to go into the card_db config file to tweak things to get your farm deck to work perfectly the way you want.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

you would have to go into the card_db config file to tweak things to get your farm deck to work perfectly the way you want.

Exactly, however, don’t expect it to work with complicated card combinations.

I’m currently running Invoked Neos with basically no tweaking and it works great up to plat-legend

sjowiexosjowiexo
    Participant

Exactly, however, don’t expect it to work with complicated card combinations.

I’m currently running Invoked Neos with basically no tweaking and it works great up to plat-legend

Is it possible to share your pvp file? I’m kinda lost with this kinda stuff tbh

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.