Aporia Raid Event Farm

Forums Members Area General Discussion Aporia Raid Event Farm

• Creator
    Topic
    changchiyouchangchiyou
    Participant

It’s finally another infinity farm event comes. Waiting for updating. 😀

btw, is it possible that make this project on GitHub? wanna join as a contributor.

Thanks for your hard work!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    dariofamadariofama
    Participant

The new event will be added? @steilz

changchiyouchangchiyou
    Participant

I just wrote a script with python. If you guys want to use this, just remake photos in the IMAGE_INFO folder with your duel-links resolution and language setting(file-naming is whatever, but recommend set number as header to decide which photo pick first)

ps. install Anaconda and install some packages, also open-cv is required.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by changchiyouchangchiyou.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by steilzsteilz. Reason: removed download link to unknown script
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Added new event.

@changchiyou
    i’m not sure what kind of script you tried to share here, but i removed it due to safety reasons.

themerthemer
    Participant

Seems to get stuck occasionally when investigative mission is completed. Upon closing the tab, the “Duel” ends according to the log, so I am guessing that it would need to be found in the duel loops?

Update: Image of the stuck prompt.

Other issue, unrelated, is that it doesn’t seem to handle a new restart/retry dialog box. Previous version also had the issue.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by themerthemer.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by themerthemer.
    changchiyouchangchiyou
    Participant

@themer if you are trying to use my script, you have to update image by yourself and make sure DO NOT contain some unneeded noises, since some button in duel links change its color when time goes on.

The logic of my script is simply detect all images in loops and click it or scroll it. And I have already run this for two days without and bug , so just debug by yourself, pretty sure it works.

p.s. in my case, I’m using gtx1080ti as my GPU, so the calculating time between you and me could be diff. To solve this problem, delete last part of script(about esc) or simply increase delay time after each step.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by changchiyouchangchiyou.
    themerthemer
    Participant

@changchiyou

Thanks for your effort, but I am not using your script. I was providing Screenshot for @steilz since this thread was related to the new event and this is preventing smooth operation of the bot. While I appreciate good scripts, I’m hoping that it can just be fixed so that the bot works for everyone and Konami doesn’t have a very specific script to look for to ban us. If this project were open source, I would attempt to do a pull request. But if open source, it would almost certainly be detected or undone, so I am hoping steilz can fix it with details provided.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.