Android list updated ?

Forums Members Area Help Android list updated ?

• Creator
    Topic
    mateusz891mateusz891
    Participant

i had goof’s android list for 2.0 and it worked like a charm at my s7, the game autoupdated itself to 2.1.0 and it doesnt work anymore, i tried downloading the list designed for nox on my s7 but it keeps crashing the game…

is there an android list for 2.1.0 ?

Thanks in advance

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello mateusz891,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of NOX + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

@Goof uploads the list to the members area on Discord

GoofGoof
    Participant

Now that the discord permissions sync from the forum there’s really no reason to have it in two places at once. See this thread for instructions on how to link your forum and discord accounts together.

dunglq.mbdunglq.mb
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    @Goof uploads the list to the members area on Discord
    Goof wrote:
    Now that the discord permissions sync from the forum there’s really no reason to have it in two places at once. See this thread for instructions on how to link your forum and discord accounts together.

I was download discord & edit my profile as guild but I’m not assigned to the “Duelit Users” group yet.
    My discord username is: lequocdung89#1857
    Many thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.