Advanced tab not injecting

Forums Members Area Bugreports Advanced tab not injecting

• Creator
    Topic
    ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant

Not sure if its just me, but I’ve tried to inject from the advanced tab several times and it doesn’t work. does it need an update?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello ayOitztuan,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Did you update to v619 yet?

ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Did you update to v619 yet?

Yes, but like one of the tick boxes is enemy LP, in the last version i was able to set it to 0 and immediately win the duel when i injected when the duel started. But its not working like this update.

fabio.souza0548fabio.souza0548
    Participant

O lp do inimigo a 0, jogo aumenta o LP.

DarkpixelDarkpixel
    Participant

i can confirm that advanced tab is not injecting values anymore

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Looks like konami changed the check on when to read out values, i’ll have to take a look at it, injecting values during a duel still works fine, just not automated after the duel.

ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Looks like konami changed the check on when to read out values, i’ll have to take a look at it, injecting values during a duel still works fine, just not automated after the duel.

Injecting does work, although its not working as intended. the CPU keeps getting 64k LP each time i inject it even though it says its 0.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Can confirm that enemy LP 0 doesn’t work for me (at least not automatically). https://i.imgur.com/ydIl24W.png
    (My LP is set to 6000)
    v619

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Also boosted duel results not working

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

As explained above, konami changed the timing, I’ll fix it later today

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

pushed an update

ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    pushed an update

I just tried and is there a way I need to inject it to get it to work properly? I use the advanced tab and set the enemy lp to 0 and press inject when the versus screen comes up but it keeps making the CPU lp some ridiculous number, like 64,218.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    ayOitztuan wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    pushed an update

I just tried and is there a way I need to inject it to get it to work properly? I use the advanced tab and set the enemy lp to 0 and press inject when the versus screen comes up but it keeps making the CPU lp some ridiculous number, like 64,218.

You can simply set the enemy deck to 0 is you really wanna go for an instantwin, which i wouldn’t really recommend, ill check the lp later

ayOitztuanayOitztuan
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    ayOitztuan wrote:
    steilz wrote:
    pushed an update

You can simply set the enemy deck to 0 is you really wanna go for an instantwin, which i wouldn’t really recommend, ill check the lp later

enemy deck set to 0 they start with no cards but can still draw after the fact.

shadowbrocershadowbrocer
    Participant

My error persists as the image shows, and I tried the above solution, and as the friend said, the duel hangs, or else it ends as defeat

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.