Add NPC Feature

Forums Members Area Help Add NPC Feature

• Creator
    Topic
    stkurbinianstkurbinian
    Participant

Hey guys,

So DuelIt (Steam) works for me without any problems, but I just can’t figure what to make out of the “Add NPC” feature.

How do I use it properly? Can I use it to infinitely farm NPC for Keys or the Vagabond for Exp?

(I know it says “hover over npc and press space” and it says ” xxxxx was added”, but still)

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello stkurbinian,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only give support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    stkurbinianstkurbinian
    Participant

Sorry, this doesn’t help me one bit.
    I have no problem with fake NPCs.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

It tells you what “Add NPC” does and according to your post, that was your question.

vinhuyvinhuy
    Participant
    stkurbinian wrote:
    Hey guys,

So DuelIt (Steam) works for me without any problems, but I just can’t figure what to make out of the “Add NPC” feature.

How do I use it properly? Can I use it to infinitely farm NPC for Keys or the Vagabond for Exp?

(I know it says “hover over npc and press space” and it says ” xxxxx was added”, but still)

Thanks in advance!

that feature used to add NPC that duelit cant find on stage, not add more NPC for you to farm.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.