About PvP

Forums Members Area General Discussion About PvP

• Creator
    Topic
    JustCurryJustCurry
    Participant

I love the feature, that u are able to simulate a pvp duell but..

..I´m just wondering, why people prefer the PvP-Auto-Duell function over the disconnect methode, wich would be way faster if I´m not mistaken?

Thanks for explaining!

[/size]

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Konami fixed the disconnection method temporary, but it works again. The pvp bot feature was pretty neat to get you to legend for to lvl 25 on KC cup, however, as the old method is back i kinda stopped working on that method.

JustCurryJustCurry
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    Konami fixed the disconnection method temporary, but it works again. The pvp bot feature was pretty neat to get you to legend for to lvl 25 on KC cup, however, as the old method is back i kinda stopped working on that method.

Thanks! So we basicly use the disconnect method again, just to make sure, evrything works fine, are this the correct and optimal settings?

W8lkX9j.png

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The disc.sec. can be adjusted to whatever works atm, for any reason this keeps changing alot, it used to work with 25 seconds aswell just fine, i don’t know if it still does.

JustCurryJustCurry
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    The disc.sec. can be adjusted to whatever works atm, for any reason this keeps changing alot, it used to work with 25 seconds aswell just fine, i don’t know if it still does.

Was abaout to try the 25 secs and replay it to you but sadly duelit isn´t doing anything. May you please tell me how to fix it?

q44Pauy.jpg

JustCurryJustCurry
    Participant

Tested with 25 seconds, still works! Just to let you know.

It DC´s for 25 then continues the duell by drawing a card, then DC´s again then loose. Not sure if this is optimal or if I should increase the seconds by a bit to insta loose after the 1. dc tho

Edit: 30 secs works on the 1. DC! :D

Thanks for your fast support :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.