About NOX, GG etc.

Forums Members Area General Discussion About NOX, GG etc.

• Creator
    Topic
    steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There is no GG list for 2.2 and there probably wont be another one in the near future, you may wanna use the Steam version, which is way faster and far easier to handle. 
    8k instantwin and all other memory values are implemented into Duelit and can be easily changed with the GUI

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    loljejelolloljejelol
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    There is no GG list for 2.2 and there probably wont be another one in the near future, you may wanna use the Steam version, which is way faster and far easier to handle. 
    8k instantwin and all other memory values are implemented into Duelit and can be easily changed with the GUI

I dont think using the Steam version would be safe, why arent we getting another list for 2.2?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    loljejelol wrote:
    steilz wrote:

I dont think using the Steam version would be safe, why arent we getting another list for 2.2?

What exactly makes you think that the steam version is less safe?

HashtagmirinHashtagmirin
    Participant

just do GG the old school way and make a list for yourself. there are plenty of guides on how to do it. Back in the alpha days we had to do it ourselves too.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Btw. it’s not like we dont want to give out the GG list anymore. There had been some changes with the way konami handles certain memory and GG is simply not good enough to handle that.

illesc200illesc200
    Participant

hi? i’m having trouble getting insta 8k win can you please help me? what the new note is? cause it was working then it stopped all of a sudden

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    illesc200 wrote:
    hi? i’m having trouble getting insta 8k win can you please help me? what the new note is? cause it was working then it stopped all of a sudden

Did you even read the first post?

illesc200illesc200
    Participant

jaja yeah my bad so how do i get the steam version please send me a link to the guide sorry to be a pain in the butt

illesc200illesc200
    Participant

just wondering how do i get this steam version? can you please send me a link? or a video guide? i would greatly appreciated

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Just download steam (google) and download Duel Links from steam.

loljejelolloljejelol
    Participant
    steilz wrote:
    loljejelol wrote:
    steilz wrote:

What exactly makes you think that the steam version is less safe?

The VAC engine from steam; is there any danger from getting banned?

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

There is no VAC for Duel Links.

And Duel Links is a free game, just make a new account and use it there.

Rafael FreitasRafael Freitas
    Participant

Miss instant win 8k is not working, miss the changelog from NOX to GG

TenshiTenshi
    Participant
    Rafael Freitas wrote:
    Miss instant win 8k is not working, miss the changelog from NOX to GG

konami changed all memory values where is stored , life points, cards on hand etc,  every version they changed all registered entrances of memory , and devs need search on the program where are stored each one of these values , card on hand,lifepoints etc

baumaleinbaumalein
    Participant

Do work Duellit now for the steam version?
    And what about instawin 8k if GG do not longer exist.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator
    baumalein wrote:
    Do work Duellit now for the steam version?
    And what about instawin 8k if GG do not longer exist.

Please read the first post

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.