ABOUT GATE DUEL

Forums Members Area General Discussion ABOUT GATE DUEL

• Creator
    Topic
    eichi99eichi99
    Participant

I’ve got warning from Konami. But I think the warning gone in 2 days ago. And Now I dont get suspended/banned, or maybe not yet idk. Because after the warning I dont use bot except for pvp farming. But I use my own method, not disconnect, but I use deck that self-destuct me. I know I abuse a lot using this bot and cheat engine. My question is :

Can I use gate farm, and make my LP zero, and I lose, but I can get score 8000++ Will Konami banned me again?

If I dont use any of score booster, will autoduel mode on gate make Konami banned me? Ive get all cards I need from the gate, so I only duel lvl 10 duelist.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    demeitridemeitri
    Participant

high possibility any form of hacks will get you banned, but from what i noticed any sort of hacks at the gate is almost 100% guarantee that you will get warning from konami, i havent finished my testing with standard duelists yet.

chung009chung009
    Participant
    demeitri wrote:
    high possibility any form of hacks will get you banned, but from what i noticed any sort of hacks at the gate is almost 100% guarantee that you will get warning from konami, i havent finished my testing with standard duelists yet.

Even with just auto gate duel with no speed hack/ result boast?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.