0x322626 Npc Color seems to have issues. It clicks the stages at the bottom

Forums Members Area Bugreports 0x322626 Npc Color seems to have issues. It clicks the stages at the bottom

• Creator
    Topic
    TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

I didn’t add any npc color r recently so it seemed like 0x322626 was a color added for Blair in the new update. However, it tends to click on the 4 stages and completely mess up the bot detection system. As you can see, it was at the shop, but then it clicked 0x322626 and ended up at gate stage

tRxvh2d.png

I’m currently removing the color to see if it works again

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Duelit Forum BotDuelit Forum Bot
    Participant

Hello TKan010714,

Thank you for your request, we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please check out the tutorials section, nearly all common issues are answered there.
    When your problem still remains, try using the search function to make sure that a similar request wasn’t answered in another thread already.

Keep in mind that we can only provide support when you added screenshots (of Duel Links + Duelit) to your thread.

This is an automated message, your request will be processed shortly.

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

Update doesn’t add any colors, just delete it from the .ini, ill check it

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

So far having no issues after deleting the color, but yeah I don’t know why I’m having issues with it if no recent updates added it hm. I only had a problem in GX world (but I only tested that and DM world)

steilzsteilz
    Administrator

The 4 stages below is out of reach for the npc detection, quite strange that it switches stages there.

TKan010714TKan010714
    Participant

Yeah I’m not sure why.Removing the color made it stop, though.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.