Reply To: Cyber Angel deck guide AKA How to boost any account straight into the current meta

Forums Members Area General Discussion Cyber Angel deck guide AKA How to boost any account straight into the current meta Reply To: Cyber Angel deck guide AKA How to boost any account straight into the current meta

DerpyderpDerpyderp
Participant
klash wrote:
Derpyderp wrote:
klash wrote:
Nice guide and so far so good am plat 1 now ::D but with weevil is such a mess :/ anyway to get around weevil deck using CAs deck?

Weevil insect decks should be one of the easiest to counter with CAncer. Same goes for burn decks. In any case, as long as people dont stall for ages and have 3 floodgates you should be golden.

Got any examples of difficult plays to overcome against weevil?

PS Its really awesome to use parasite + benten/idaten to summon Dakini XD fills my heart with joy

yeah i guess i stalled it too much haha and i used the parasite to summon Dakini :P

Another question… is there a way to get around ECON when they use it against you (X3 times)

my personal favorite is spell shield type-8. If you use it any other econs miss their timing. And as long as you get 1 dakini out you basicaly win the duel

Another tactic is to use pegasus and his mind scan ability. If you know the enemy has an econ set then simply dont activate dakini’s effect. You dont care if he switches your dakini to def position. The real strength of dakini is her end phase draw. You ll get him next turn ^_^

In the very rare occasion that you dont use dakini’s removal effect and the enemy has a monster with over 2700 attack and you cant use idaten to boost her attack, make sure you have MAR im your grabeyard to save Dakini for one more turn