August 16, 2017 at 12:28 am #49875
Only thing I can suggest is what’s on this page: https://www.bignox.com/blog/cant-connect-to-the-internet-inside-nox/
You can maybe try moving the NOX disk to a fast SSD or even a RAMDisk and see if it improves the speed at all. If not, then this is probably a problem that the NOX devs need to solve…
Other things to try:
- Make sure steam, windows or some other program is not trying to update at the same time.
- Click on the red ‘!’ symbol on the NOX window and fix whatever it’s complaining about. Either VT-x is disabled through BIOS or antivirus or NOX is using the wrong GPU.
- Open NOX through your firewall or disable it temporarily to see it the update speed improves.
- If duel links updates faster on your phone, tether your laptop to phone data and see if that helps.
- Move the NOX VM files onto a RAMDisk or fast SSD.
If it keeps stalling at 100% you’ll need to try Lukario’s suggestion and start the game without data transfer and let it download.