Reply To: How to summon a Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth through GG?

Forums Members Area Help How to summon a Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth through GG? Reply To: How to summon a Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth through GG?

tsiapetsiape
Participant

I got the mission in the end, but with a different method than the one I had in mind. When I was supposed to summon Dark Magician Girl for example, for a mission, I changed the “Top Card in Deck” and the “Card 32” value, and the ID of the card I drew first, was that of the Dark Magician Girl, but the actual card was the one I would have drown if I had not changed the values. For example the artwork and actual card of “Master Kyonshee” but with the Name + Attack + Defence + Effect of Dark Magician Girl’s, and I was able to summon her with no tributes, just like that, even though she is a 6 star monster. And that happened with every other monster I was supposed to summon, Barrel Dragon etc. But with the Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth it was different. I followed the same procedure but it didn’t have the Name + Attack + Defence + Effect of the Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, and I couldn’t summon it. In the end, I injected all the required cards to summon it. This time I injected the ACTUAL cards changing the Meta values to 2048, 2112, 2176 and I played as normal ’till it was summoned. I can’t understand what I was doing differently, but I got Stage 60 so it’s all good xD. Thanks for you help and time, appreciated!