Dismiss this notice
Welcome to Duelit - a Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Bot,
Click HERE to learn how to download and use Duelit!

So, why do you like playing Duel Links ?
Was just wondering what do you like in playing this game. Currently, the only thing that I like about Duel Links is Duelit. 

There was a time where there weren't so many cards, and you could figure out your own deck and enjoy playing it. But right now, there are so many cards, skills and possibilities that I can't spent hours anymore trying to imagine a good combination and I just check the best decks on the web and try to reproduce them. And that's always the same : I need the few cards that you can only have by spending 60 K gems in a 200 packs box. So I'm continually searching for the lacking cards and never playing in ranked.

My only pleasure comes from Duelit levelling up my characters and farming SR cards at the gate.

So, yeah to sum up the game feels quite frustrating for me right now, and I don't see how could it change.

What's about you ?
I agree with everything you said, but for me, the only thing that keeps me going is when i'm bored, there's nothing to do, I can whip out my phone, and have a fun duel with some one at any time. With normal yugioh, you can't do that as you have to lug around a deck of cards. I quit playing right before Synchros came out. I still remember watching Yugioh on WB Kids every saturday. To come back to Yugioh via physical cards would take so much time to learn every new deck, every new card, every new technique. I tried getting back into it, but after dueling my friend who spent $200 on a Non-Synchro, Link, Pendulum, XYZ deck, and having 4 blue eyes on the field on his second turn, I said **** you to the physical cards.
So I stick to Duel Links, for the quick, fun duels any time, any where. Duel It just makes it easier to build decks by collecting the cards. While I do build Meta decks, I also focus on decks that are fun to play, like my Exodia deck that i'm slowly trying to make Prismatic as much as I can.
(12-11-2017, 10:09 AM)Hevel Wrote: Was just wondering what do you like in playing this game. Currently, the only thing that I like about Duel Links is Duelit. 

There was a time where there weren't so many cards, and you could figure out your own deck and enjoy playing it. But right now, there are so many cards, skills and possibilities that I can't spent hours anymore trying to imagine a good combination and I just check the best decks on the web and try to reproduce them. And that's always the same : I need the few cards that you can only have by spending 60 K gems in a 200 packs box. So I'm continually searching for the lacking cards and never playing in ranked.

My only pleasure comes from Duelit levelling up my characters and farming SR cards at the gate.

So, yeah to sum up the game feels quite frustrating for me right now, and I don't see how could it change.

What's about you ?

I still always reaching in legend rank using the same old deck from 1 year ago , so , i dont sure if that is a excuse to not play ranked, but whatever floats your boat i suppose.