How much gems does this bot net?
Information 
Hello! I'm quite new to this game, and I wonder why I should use this bot. There's going to be a point where all the dualists are MAX level, decreasing the amount of gems earned daily. Does anybody know how much gems this bot nets on a daily/weekly basis? Thank you!
We collected some stats about a year ago, don't fully remember tho, it highly depends on which features you are using and ofc which Duel Links events are currently active. Leveling characters is not the only way to farm gems, theres pvp and  gatefarming and almost all events are fully automated.

But yes, character leveling gives the most gems pretty fast as you can max a char in like 1-2 days, also depending on how you are leveling.
(06-11-2019, 12:19 AM)steilz Wrote: We collected some stats about a year ago, don't fully remember tho, it highly depends on which features you are using and ofc which Duel Links events are currently active. Leveling characters is not the only way to farm gems, theres pvp and  gatefarming and almost all events are fully automated.

But yes, character leveling gives the most gems pretty fast as you can max a char in like 1-2 days, also depending on how you are leveling.

Thank you for the fast response! Alright that sounds pretty logical, I guess I'll see for myself. That will be in 2 weeks btw as my vape just died today -_-.

Edit: Nvm just bought it, didn't know it was just 7 euro lol.