Membership Gone
Hey I used Duelit for some Months now but today it wont let me log in, saying my password or firewall is the problem. Also online i can not open the download area because :
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.

2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link

I already Payed and used Duelit for some Time pls help me. Im very confused.

Greetings Lordlubber
Your membership expired. (April 1st - May 1st)
(05-03-2019, 01:20 PM)steilz Wrote: Your membership expired. (April 1st - May 1st)

My membership is also in the same state as his however I was one of the originals where you guys said I would be good with a one time payment! please restore my membership and discord.....
(06-10-2019, 12:40 AM)untoldginger Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 01:20 PM)steilz Wrote: Your membership expired. (April 1st - May 1st)

My membership is also in the same state as his however I was one of the originals where you guys said I would be good with a one time payment! please restore my membership and discord.....

Your membership is fine.
(06-10-2019, 12:46 AM)steilz Wrote:

Your membership is fine.

My discord has been removed and when I download the duelit app my computer thinks its a virus this never used to happen before
(06-11-2019, 12:08 AM)untoldginger Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 12:46 AM)steilz Wrote:

Your membership is fine.

My discord has been removed and when I download the duelit app my computer thinks its a virus this never used to happen before

There is no Discord anymore, and about the false windows defender alert, there are various threads about it in the members area and it even tells you that you may have to add an exception rule in the Download thread.

If you have any other questions or need help, please use the members area.
I've changed my password 4 times so far and yet the app will not log me in what is happening?
Your membership is fine, are u sure you are logging in with your forum details? If so, some antivirus etc. Might block the connection.